In its recently-released Radar Report, “AIOps: A Guide for Investing in Innovation,” leading IT research firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) documented 31 AIOps deployments. This new research enriches insights from prior EMA field research, with data from 300 IT stakeholders.
Drawing from both research reports, this webinar will provide unique insights into AIOps deployments in real IT environments. Join Dennis Drogseth, vice president of research at EMA, and Marty Pejko, chief operating officer at Centerity, for a discussion of these revealing findings. You will learn how AIOps deployments are evolving to deliver critical, strategic benefits across a diversity of use cases and verticals.
In this research you will learn:
- How and why AIOps solutions are selected and evaluated
- What the chief obstacles are for enterprises and service providers for going forward
- Best practices for how you should plan to advance your AIOps deployment once underway
- What the most critical use cases and benefits are for deploying AIOps
- How are AIOps and SecOps needs appear to be converging, and the implications of this convergence