Investment. Enablement. Scale.
Merlin Ventures is a strategic investor focused on driving growth and value for cybersecurity software companies with market-leading potential. We search globally for opportunities to partner with world-class entrepreneurs with cutting-edge technologies. Every investment in our portfolio benefits from our expertise within the U.S. federal and commercial markets and enjoys critical engineering, go-to-market, sales, and support services from Merlin’s vastly experienced team.
Who We Invest In
Enterprise cybersecurity software companies
How Much We Invest
Up to $10 million
Where We Invest
United States and Allied Nations with a focus on Israel
When We Invest
Seed, A, and B funding rounds
Our Approach: We’re More Than Just an Investor
Emerging cybersecurity companies have options when it comes to seeking funding. But companies come to Merlin Ventures because we are unlike any other strategic investment firm. We provide infrastructure for market readiness, cybersecurity engineering expertise, and go-to-market muscle for all of our portfolio companies, helping them penetrate and pursue some of the largest markets in the world.
At Merlin Ventures, we have our finger on the pulse of what’s next in cybersecurity. We scour the globe for the world’s most innovative emerging cybersecurity technologies. We then strategically invest and rapidly scale them – dramatically increasing their valuation while equipping enterprises with unique ways to solve critical cybersecurity challenges.
We’re more than just an investor
Merlin Ventures is committed to providing an unparalleled experience for every company in our investment portfolio. We take a hands-on and strategic approach to everything we do, from sales, marketing, and engineering, to strategy, finance, and operations.
Go-to-Market Planning & Execution
- 30, 90, and 180-day joint marketing plans
- Merlin Cyber identifies cross-sell opportunities with existing customers
- Creation of digital marketing assets and sales collateral by Merlin’s experts
- Priority use of our experienced in-house sales team of engineers and sales representatives
- Guidance on product market fit, including a roadmap of necessary certifications and help achieving them.
Active & Continuous Support
- Involved board participation
- In-house finance, strategy, and operations consulting
- Access to Merlin Ventures’ global network of relationships
Discover the next Unicorn.
View all the companies that Merlin Ventures has invested in.